WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- There’s always a possibility that the dyes may stain white or light clothing items when mixed together so we highly recommend that you wash your items separately for the first wash.
- Do not dry clean
- Machine Wash with cold water at 30° or less
- Machine wash with the garment turned inside out if printed
- Use mild detergents only and no bleach or fabric softeners must be used
- Hang dry is recommended for the longest lasting life
- Do not iron over any prints. If you have any wrinkles iron the shirt inside out and not over the print
- We are not responsible for any products that are ruined via the wash & dry process.